Surgery types, sites and the amount of missing tissue vary from one women to another. Amoena Balance Partials come in multiple shapes, sizes and thicknesses – and can be rotated to fill in where it’s needed most
Symmetrical, varia shape shell for use following lumpectomy or breast reconstruction
Attachable; Adheres securely to the body,giving a woman a new sense of freedom and self confidence
Comfort+ layer including a lightweight silicone on the back side
Extra soft silicone, covered with a thin film to cling gently to the operated breast
Balance Contact Varia 286 Breast Form
For woman following breast saving surgery, radiotherapy, reconstruction or naturally uneven breasts. Amoena Balance Contact features a skin-friendly adhesive on the back layer that allows the shaper to adhere directly to the body – following every movement. Partial consisting of two layers: a very soft cup silicone layer in regular weighted silicone and a Comfort+ layer including a lightweight silicone on the back side, a super-soft film on the cup side with finely tapered edges.
- Partial consisting of two layers: a very soft cup silicone layer in regular weighted silicone and a Comfort+ layer including a lightweight silicone on the back side
- A super-soft film on the cup side with finely tapered edges.
- The Balance Oval 283A is a thinner version of the Balance Oval 283B
Amoena Balance symmetry shapers restore breast shape and body symmetry. They are worn inside the bra and are curved to match the body shape, filling the cup perfectly. Even though after breast-conserving surgery or reconstruction balanced breasts may not always seem necessary from a medical perspective, this aspect is extremely important for peace of mind and confidence. The Amoena Balance range of symmetry shapers is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and thicknesses so that every woman can feel self-assured in every situation. Thanks to constant extensions and enhancements, the Amoena Balance line is always up-to-date with the latest surgery methods. However, Amoena Balance symmetry shapers are not just for women who have had breast-conserving surgery; they are ideal for any woman who has naturally uneven breasts and who would like a more symmetrical shape.
Ellipitical shape partial with even thickness, which can be positioned anywhere on the breast
- Extra soft silicone, covered with a thin film to cling gently to the operated breast
- Ellipitcal shape can be rotated and positioned as required
- Finely tapered edges give a natural join with the body
- Balances any irregularities in shape and size
- Can be used following partial surgery, breast reconstruction or for women with uneven breast development
- Can also be used as an enhancer when worn in the lower section of the bra
- Varia is also available with a Contact adhesive backing